FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What does my registration cost include?
- All educational sessions, keynote presentations, hotel room, food, evening entertainment, and beverage (beer, wine, seltzers). Travel, flights, liquor, and other personal entertainment is not included.
How does pricing work?
- Each dealership location will receive a $500 credit towards the ProAcademy. You may choose whether this is credited for one single attendee or toward several attendees.
A Double Occupancy room must be occupied by 2 attendees from the same dealership. If you have an odd number of attendees, one will be charged a Single Room.
Example: XYZ Dealership sends 2 attendees who share a room. Total Cost: $700 - $500 credit = $200 total out of pocket.
The event has a maximum capacity of 250 people. Please RSVP early!
How do we pay for our admission?
- You can either pay with a credit card or charge your parts account. You will make the selection on the Registration form. If you would like to pay with a credit card, Tige will email you a payment link after your registration is complete.
When does registration end?
- Registration is due June 1st, 2022. After June 1, 2022 registrations will have a late fee of an additional $150 per person. The event has a maximum capacity of 250 people. Please RSVP early!
I am registered but can not attend. Can I cancel or transfer my registration?
- If you need to cancel or transfer your registration to someone else in your dealership, please email email@example.com. Cancellations after September 12, 2022 will be charged the full amount.
Will these sessions be spaced out to where I can attend multiple sessions?
- Yes, all attendees will be able to attend all sessions.
Are there any requirements for attendees?
- It is highly encouraged that every attendee has participated in a basic level Tige University.
Will there be any on-water demos or new product releases?
- No, all training will be conference style. If you feel that you need on-water training, please attend a Tige U event in the fall.
Is this the type of event that I bring my spouse or plus one?
- No, this is a professional development conference.
Is there any free time?
- We have a fully packed schedule for you! We will provide fun evening entertainment and networking for all attendees.
If you have additional questions, please contact your Regional Sales Manager.