We treat any data that identifies you, or reasonably can be linked to you, as “Personal Information.” Data that has been de-identified or aggregated so that it cannot reasonably be linked to you is not Personal Information, and we may use that data for any purpose.
Personal Information We Collect From You
We may collect the following Personal Information about you:
- Contact Information, such as name, postal address, phone, and email address.
- Internet or Similar Network Activity, such as your IP address and activity on our Sites, as well as your interaction with our advertising and other communications.
- Commercial Information, such as information relating to your purchases and services, and purchasing or consuming histories, tendencies or interests.
- Boat information, such as boat identification numbers, model, purchase date, maintenance history and warranty data, and telematics information collected (if the Tigé IQ® System is enabled), including vehicle speed, vehicle direction and performance data such as engine and battery status.
- Geolocation Information, such as: (a) information collected automatically when you access our Sites, such as your IP address, and (b) if the Tigé IQ® System is enabled on your boat, telematics information collected will include vehicle position and navigation history of your boat.
- Demographic Information, such as age or birthday, race or gender.
- Financial Information - such as your bank account number, credit card number or other financial information when you purchase a boat or other products or services from us.
How We Obtain Your Personal Information
We obtain your Personal Information in the following ways:
- From You: We obtain most of the Personal Information that we collect about you from you when you: (a) interact with our Sites, including when you contact and communicate with us via forms contained on our Sites, (b) when you seek information about, or purchase, a Tige boat or other product or service, or (c) contact and communicate with us, including our sales, support or field service teams.
- From Our Partners: We may obtain Personal Information about you from our service providers or other partners, including dealers, maintenance providers and marketing partners. In addition, if your boat has telematics enabled, we receive information from our partners that assist us in providing the telematics data.
Our Use of Personal Information
We may use your Personal Information as follows:
- Provide Our Products and Services: We use Personal Information to: (a) furnish our Services, including to process and fulfill your purchases of our Services and to improve the quality, safety and security of the Services and (b) with respect to telematics information, provide further visibility concerning the operation, maintenance and service status of your boat.
- Communicate with You: We use Personal Information to: (a) respond to communications, (b) contact you about your transactions, (c) promote our Services through marketing, (d) effectuate a product recall, (e) provide warranty administration and validation, and (f) request information or feedback.
- Personalize Your Experience: We utilize Personal Information regarding your use of our Sites, including to personalize and enhance your experiences.
- Internal Research: We use Personal Information to conduct internal research to develop, improve or repair our products, services or technology.
- Security or Fraud Prevention: We use Personal Information to: (a) prevent, detect, protect against, or respond to security incidents, fraud or malicious or deceptive practices, (b) preserve the integrity or security of systems, and (c) investigate, prepare for, establish or defend legal claims.
- Legal Compliance: We may use Personal Information to: (a) comply with applicable law, (b) investigate, establish, exercise, prepare for, or defend legal claims, or (c) comply with a lawful governmental request.
We strive to retain your Personal Information only for as long as necessary to fulfill the business and commercial purpose(s) for which we obtained the information or as otherwise required by law.
We do not use or disclose “sensitive personal information,” as defined by the California Consumer Privacy Act, for purposes other than those specified in Section 7027 of the regulations issued under the California Privacy Rights Act.
Our Sharing of Personal Information
We may share Personal Information with service providers who act on our behalf, our partners, or others operating at your direction or where legally necessary or appropriate.
- Legal Affiliates: We may share information with our subsidiaries and legal affiliates.
- Service Providers: We engage third parties to act as our service providers and perform certain tasks on our behalf in connection with our Sites and Services. The tasks performed by service providers include: (a) processing and storing Personal Information, (b) assisting with marketing communications and advertising, (c) processing credit card or other financial charges; customer service assistance; and (d) providing technology services, including assisting with our Sites. We may share all types of Personal Information described above with service providers. We encourage service providers to take reasonable steps to ensure that they keep Personal Information confidential and only utilize Personal Information as permitted.
- Partners: We may partner with third parties to provide services and other offerings. For example, we may share your Personal Information with Tige dealers to provide products or services that may interest you. In addition, if your boat enables Tigé IQ® System telematics, we may share information with partners who assist us in maintaining and accessing the telematics information. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the entities to which we share your Personal Information keep the information confidential and only use it as permitted.
- Other Legal Purposes: We also may share Personal Information: (a) with your consent, (b) to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process or otherwise as required or allowed by law or the competent governmental or judicial authorities; (c) to cooperate with law enforcement, government or regulatory entities, and safety or investigation authorities; (d) when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud or to establish or preserve a legal claim or defense; or (e) as part of a corporate restructuring, sale of assets, merger or divestiture.
Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies. If you choose, you can set your browser to reject cookies or you can manually delete individual cookies or all of the cookies on your computer by following your browser’s help file directions. Please refer to your browser instructions to learn more about how to adjust of modify your browser settings. However, if your browser is set to reject cookies or you manually delete cookies, you may have some trouble accessing and using some of the pages and features on our Sites. Please note that browser-management tools for cookies are outside of our control, and we cannot guarantee their effectiveness. For additional information on rights to opt-out of targeted advertising, please visit the “Your Rights and Choices” section below.
Security of Your Personal Information
We use commercial reasonably physical, technical and administrative security measures to reduce the risk of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, and disclosure. Please note, however, that no security measures are perfectly secure, and we are unable to guarantee the security of your Personal Information.
Third Party Websites and Applications
Your Rights and Choices
We give you certain choices regarding our use and disclosure of your Personal Information for promotional purposes. You may opt-out from receiving electronic communications from us by contacting us as detailed in the “Contact Us” section below. If you no longer want to receive promotional-related emails from us, you may opt-out according to instructions in such communications. Please note that if you opt-out of receiving marketing-related messages, we may still send you important administrative messages.
If your boat utilizes the Tigé IQ® System telematics device, you may control what data is shared and with whom through the functionality of the Tige IQ+ App by not using certain features or functions, not entering certain data, or by deleting certain data. As noted in the Tige IQ+ App, if you delete the telematics functionality, certain data regarding your boat will continue to be collected by the telematics device and will be maintained in a de-identified database and used for purposes including performance, maintenance, and service status of the boat, to conduct reliability and safety analyses, or for market analysis or sales information, and such information may be shared with our telematics partners or our dealer network.
Rights of California Consumers
We provide California consumers with specific rights regarding their Personal Information as required by California law. This section describes the rights that you have under California law and explains how to exercise those rights.
Right to Know About Personal Information Collected, Used, or Disclosed
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Information. Once we receive your request and verify your identity, we will disclose to you: (a) the categories of Personal Information we collected about you; (b) the categories of sources for the Personal Information; (c) our business or commercial purpose for collecting or disclosing that Personal Information; (d) the categories of third parties with whom we shared that Personal Information; and (e) the specific pieces of Personal Information we collected about you in the preceding 12 months.
Right to Delete Personal Information Collected or Maintained
You have the right to request that we delete any of your Personal Information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your request and verify your identity, we will permanently delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your Personal Information from our records, unless a legal exception to deletion applies.
Right to Correction of Personal Information
You have the right to request that we correct inaccurate Personal Information that we maintain about you.
Right to Opt-Out of the Sale or Sharing of Your Personal Information
You have the right to opt out of the sale of your Personal Information, or the sharing of your Personal Information for target advertising. As described above, we engage in personalized or targeted advertising. In connection with such advertising, we may share or sell the following categories of Personal Information: device information and identifiers, such as unique advertising identifiers and cookies, and IP address; usage information, such as browsing history; location information, such as city; and inference data. We have no actual knowledge of selling or sharing Personal Information of minors under 16 years of age to non-affiliated third parties without affirmative consent.
We take steps as required by applicable law respond to signals or mechanisms enabled in web browsers indicating a preference to exercise the rights listed above as required by applicable law.
Exercising Your Rights
To exercise the rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
Calling us at [1-888-777-5442]
Emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your exercise of these rights will have no adverse effect on the price and quality of our goods or services.
Authorizing an Agent
You may designate an authorized agent to submit your consumer request on your behalf, so long as the authorized agent has your written permission to do so and you have taken steps to verify your identity directly with us.
Verifying Your Request
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with Personal Information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the Personal Information relates to you. To verify your identity, we ask that you provide us with the following information when you submit your request: (a) full name and (b) phone number or email. We will use the above information to verify your identity. Depending on your type of request or the information requested by you, we may require additional information to verify your identity and fulfill your request
Rights and Choices of EU and UK Data Subjects
The EU’s General Data Protection Regulation and the UK Data Protection Act and UK General Data Protection Regulation provide EU and UK data subjects with additional rights described below. We generally act as a data controller of EU and UK data subject’s personal data submitted to us. We rely on that personal data for the legitimate commercial purposes of providing our Services. Where we need to collect personal data by law or under the terms of a contract we have with you, and you fail to provide that personal data when requested, we may not be able to provide you with our Services. We consider and balance any potential impact on you and your rights before we process your personal data. We do not use your personal data for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law. In certain circumstances, we act as a data processor, and, in those circumstances, we process your personal data for the purposes set out in this Policy consistent with the data processing terms of those partners. If we are relying on your consent to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at the information below. We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose.
If you are located in the EU or UK and would like to: (a) access your personal information; (b) transfer your personal information; (c) request the erasure of your personal information; (d) object to the processing of your personal information; or (e) change your privacy preferences, please contact us at email@example.com. Please note that there are certain exceptions and restrictions of these rights under the European data privacy laws that enable personal data to be retained, process or withheld from access, and we will inform you of these exemptions and restrictions, if applicable. If you are located in the EU or UK and have any complaints regarding our privacy practices as a data controller, you have the right to make a complaint at any time to your local Supervisory Authority. However, we would appreciate the chance to address your concerns before you approach your Supervisory Authority, so please contact us first at the information below.
Cross-Border Data Transfers
We process Personal Information both inside and outside the United States. When appropriate, we execute EU and UK Model Clauses, also known as Standard Contractual Clauses, to meet the adequacy and security requirements for our customers that operate in the EU and the UK, and make transfers of personal data from those jurisdictions to the United States and other countries that lack adequacy determinations. Please contact us as detailed in the “Contact Us” section below for more information. In addition, we may transfer your Personal Information if one of the legal exceptions for such transfer can be invoked, such as with your consent or in execution of an agreement you have with us.
Personal Information Concerning Children
Our Sites are not intended for anyone under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from individuals under the age of 16, unless the Personal Information is submitted with verifiable parental consent.
Updates to the Policy
We may update this Policy periodically as we offer new products and services, and as our business, technology, and laws change. You can determine when this Policy was last revised by referring to the “Last updated” reference below. Any changes will become effective upon posting of the revised Policy. If we make material changes to the policy, we will provide notice to you of the changes as required by applicable law.
1801 TX Hwy 36
Abilene, TX 79602
Schedule a Demo
There’s only one real way to experience Tige. Let’s rock!